- Job Description
The Toro Company's Internship Program runs May-August 2016. The intern will work with Marketing Managers for Commercial products assisting with daily duties as described below. Although the intern will have a specific supervisor during the internship period, they will be interacting with a broad range of managers performing a wide range of activities related to product development and the marketing of those products. Product marketing is responsible for global requirements, as such, interaction with both domestic and international contacts will be required.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in gathering and coordination of competitive information
- Assist in development and updating of product line specific information for use by channel partners (fit-up charts)
- Assist in Direct Mail, Telemarketing campaigns
- Updatemarketing CD for Distribution
- Assist with the development of various collateral and/or public relations materials (brochures, press releases, etc.)
- Research & develop white papers for submissions to publications
- Other projects as needed for the CommercialMarketing Department
- Qualified candidates are Undergraduate Students currently pursuing their Bachelor's Degree, with a major or emphasis in Business/Marketing
- Experience in Commercial Grounds environment and or Golf Course environments desirable.
- Ability to research and organize diverse information
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Office programs (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Office/etc…)
- Good organization skills
- Independent worker
The Toro Company (NYSE: TTC) is a leading worldwide provider of innovative solutions for the outdoor environment, including turf, snow and ground-engaging equipment, and irrigation and outdoor lighting solutions. For over 100 years, our ideas have transformed the way professionals and homeowners care for their outdoors, including many leading sports venues and historic sites around the world. Across our strong family of brands, our success is founded on building trusted relationships, creating innovative products and following ethical business practices – ideals shared by our nearly 7,000 employees around the world. With sales of $2.4 billion in fiscal 2015, Toro consistently delivers strong financial performance and market leadership
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Friday, February 12, 2016
Job - Toro Company - Commercial Marketing Intern
Posted by Ryan May