MARCOMM Inc. is looking to hire a Social Media Engagement Manager. Effective use of social media platfrorms requires a unifying business process to integrate social engagement into marketing automation. MARCOMM is looking for a Social Media Leader that can help drive dynamic user engagement across the customer journey.
Apply online now.
- Build and deploy a social media user engagement framework, integrating social data and systems into marketing automation campaign planning, execution
- Partner with Social Demand Generation specialist and Journey Mapping specialist
- Build strong connectivity to the central Digital Marketing Engagement team to ensure that a single, corporate view of the customer (person) is established.
- Ensure all social media programs at the corporate level, in the businesses and within local geographies consistently manage and honor a common data approach (e.g. established hashtags, IDs, metatags, etc.) so that a global corporate view of social activity across brands and geographies is possible.
- Partner with the corporate social media team to ensure all corporate social program activity is visible and consumable in analytics and insights programs across the corporation.
- Ensure consistent management and compliance of Person Data across social platforms, businesses, and subsidiaries.
- Drive the integration and automation of social leads feeding CRM (Sales) & Customer Care (Service)
- Drive the Integration of social programs and platforms into communities (LMS, expertise, customer portals, etc.)
- Execute Governance and Privacy compliance.
- Train businesses & digital marketing resource centers on social customer engagement
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- 3+ years of combined experience in digital, marketing and/or sales
- 2+ years of managing customer engagement in social media (social listening, community management, social selling, and/or social customer service)
- Experience integrating social media data into marketing data warehouses, corporate analytics, and connected systems (marketing, CRM, service)
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university in Management Information Systems, Business, or Marketing
- Demonstrated cross functional project management experience
- Demonstrated experience with change management or influencing a new direction/process
- Ability to identify new opportunities and driving change with minimal direction
- Demonstrated experience with social listening platforms (such as Brandwatch), social engagement platforms (such as Spredfast), marketing automation platforms (such as Oracle Eloqua or Salesforce Marketing Cloud) or CRM (Salesforce CRM)
- Experience in B2B social media
- Working knowledge of content marketing
- Experience working with website solutions (landing page creation, web design, compelling calls to action/web forms)
- Experience working/collaborating with social selling and/or social customer service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers & subject matter experts
Apply online now.