- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required
- Show aptitude to learn Event Management System software
- Demonstrate organizational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and ability to multitask under pressure
- Possess social skills, networking skills, and the ability to work with a variety of personalities; effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to collaborate with others as well as work independently
- Must be able to motivate and inspire team members
- Ability to set priorities that support institutional/missional goals
- Able to handle sensitive, confidential information in a mature, professional manner
Required Education Bachelor’s degree required; CSEP and/or CMP certification preferred.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking for extended periods of time. Involves working with others in close quarters. Some work may be performed outdoors in various weather conditions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will likely be required to load, set up, strike, and unload event equipment. The following movements may also be required: bending, squatting, stooping, kneeling, climbing stairs, pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds, reaching above shoulder level, waist twisting, carrying/lifting up to 30 pounds, gripping/grasping, and repetitive hand and arm movements. The employee may be required to access areas that are not ADA compliant.
- This is a 1.0 FTE, 12 month position. Must be able to work adjusted hours to meet event needs including some evenings and weekends. Must follow the event model process for departmental events.