We are Field Nation
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We connect independent contractors to business needs, and business needs to contractors. We’re a software company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of on-site, on-demand contract services to simply connect, work and manage their business.
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal voted us most promising start-up in 2016 and we’re Growth Equity backed. As a result of all this success and exceptional growth, we are looking for someone who would work well in our energetic fast- growing company.
Are you passionate about managing and mentoring teams? Coaching, developing and mentoring are strengths of yours. Motivating and driving a marketing team to success energizes you. You thrive in player/coach environments.
You have a knack for creating and clearly articulating your marketing vision? You’re able to articulate your vision to journalists, analysts, investors, social media audiences and users. You’re able to define, develop and deliver high value thought leadership content.
Do you thrive in fast paced, hyper growth organizations? You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on. You thrive to bring organization and rigor where there is ambiguity. You find clever ways to reach the end result when time and money are in short supply.
If you are feeling like we’ve got you pegged, keep reading to find out about our opening for Field Nation’s Digital Communications Marketing Leader.
- Responsible for defining, developing and delivering on marketing communications strategy that builds awareness and trust in our brand, accelerates customer acquisition, and establishes Field Nation as the unquestioned leader in our space.
- Writing, delivering and orchestrating internal communications.
- Managing the Digital and Communications Marketing team.
- Engage regularly with journalists, analysts, investors, social media audience and users.
- Drive earned media mentions across Target Addressable Market publications, business publications, analyst notes & reports
- Drive mentions, fans, followers and engagement among social media influencers.
- Define, develop and deliver high value thought leadership content.
- Define, develop and deliver reusable marketing campaign and sales-enablement collateral for internal and external audiences.
- Deliver content and communications that creates measurable ROI based on CAC, CRO and uptake metrics.
- Deliver growing social reach, influence and engagement.
- Influence the market, participants and opinion makers in the Contingent Workforce management ecosystem through Social Media, Blogs, Press Relations, Trade Press and copywriting.
- Drive awareness, traffic and transactions that delivers more buyers, providers and service companies through architecting and delivering strategies, content and collateral that boost SERPs, Viewers, Unique Visitors, Time on Site, Shares and Social Engagement.
- Responsible for PPCs that generate ROI with focused CPA.
- Post graduate degree or equivalent experience.
- 10 + years of B2B marketing experience.
- Intimate understating AR, PR and IR.
- Experience in a player/coach position.
- Inherently curious.
- Takes initiative and is a one-time learner.
- Leads by example.
- Expertise with the Salesforce suite is preferred but not required.
- Experience working in all areas of marketing with a specialty in digital communications is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer.