- Are you an exceptional, detail-oriented writer (most likely better than everyone around you) and have the portfolio to prove it?
- Is it easy for you to explain complex topics in an attractive, easy-to-read manner?
- Are you skilled in interviewing subject manner experts and conducting research? Is it something you enjoy?
- Does the technology/cloud computing industry interest you?
If so, we can provide you with a best-in-class product platform, the industry’s top subject manner experts, Fortune 100 customer references, a brand new corporate brand identity, and a green light to create compelling marketing and communications content that will be showcased globally. Job includes the opportunity to travel, full benefits and a generous 401K plan. Most importantly, you’ll be working for a leadership team that truly values your skills, creativity, and personal development.
FPX is looking for a full-time, prolific and talented content marketing specialist to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and editing various types of new content to fuel our marketing awareness, demand generation, and sales enablement efforts. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required.
You will be the lead storyteller responsible for crafting engaging content and copy to increase engagement and conversion at every stage of the customer journey for all FPX’s products, and support a wide range of core marketing initiatives and objectives, including: brand, thought leadership, lead generation, customer nurturing, web conversion and search/inbound. Within this role, you’ll be working closely with FPX’s marketing team, subject-matter experts, and customers.
Located in Bloomington, MN, this newly created role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Create accurate, engaging and consistent content for a variety of marketing campaigns designed to generate sales.
- Develop messaging aligned with company’s external communications strategy for campaigns that demonstrate the full breadth of FPX’s products and services.
- Interview subject matter experts and FPX customers to produce print and electronic marketing materials including: product sales collateral, customer case studies, articles, blogs, web pages, infographics, executive briefs, white papers, eBooks, copy for banner and print ads, and email promotions.
- Develop content for company’s internal corporate communications including internal newsletter, new staff bios, and other related material.
- Work with the corporate events team to write and produce event specific materials.
- Proofread copy and review page layouts with a keen attention to detail.
- Work closely with internal Sales, Customer Success, Product Development, and Partner teams.
- Stay abreast of content marketing and global communication trends.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in communications, marketing or related field)
- 3+ years of professional writing experience
- Polished professional with a track record of success
- Superior writing and editing skills for print and web as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Outstanding research, communications and organizational skills with the ability to manage projects with many moving parts.
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly grasp complex technology, translate to customer value and succinctly communicate that message.
- Understanding and experience with SEO, customer personas, customer engagement marketing and other content marketing tools and best practices.
- Experience writing and editing for business and audiences in the technology industry with meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills, and ability to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Knowledge and understanding of the cloud computing and enterprise technology industry is a plus.
FPX is a cloud computing company helping large, global businesses automate the way they sell complex products and services. FPX is a market leader in the technology sector known as configure-price-quote (CPQ) applications, a sector that industry analysts Gartner & Forrester consider to be a hot and trending sector.
FPX enables its customers to extend the capabilities of their existing enterprise systems and Commerce platforms by optimizing and automating all Quote-to-Order business processes including: configuration, pricing, quoting, contract management, workflow, e-signature, and data management.
How to Apply/Contact:Please submit resume and cover letterto email@example.com for consideration. No Phone calls please.