Day-to-day work life will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Daily management of client interactions.
- The ability to juggle PR estimates, budgets and billing.
- Working with account team, PR team and senior leadership to review and present concepts for approval.
- Demonstrating how you love to think above and beyond expectations on tasks, as well as seek out new PR opportunities for clients and your team alike.
- The consumption of copious amounts of coffee, fresh fruit, and a glazed or sprinkled carb or two when tempted.
- A slight obsession with an on-time, on-budget, on-strategy work life.
- An awareness that no day is the same: Sometimes, you'll be off at a trade show or event, and other days, you'll be assisting the PR team with content ideation and creation.
- Constant collaboration.
- A wardrobe of your own casual, but professional, choosing.
Every job has a level of abilities and expectations; here are a few of ours:
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, advertising or marketing.
- 3+ years of agency or related experience.
- Agriculture, dairy industry and B2B experience strongly preferred.
- Organizational skills that would make Martha Stewart proud.
- The talent to smile while sweating under a tight deadline or two.
- Aptitude for financial analysis, detail and quality orientation.
- An insightful eye that is up on industry news and trends.
- An everyday, ready-and-willing attitude to find successful solutions.
- A+ in written and verbal communication.
- The willingness to travel as dictated by client and/or company needs.
- Stellar teamwork. Period.
Great. Meeting us is just an application away. Apply here.