Lyft is the fastest-growing ridesharing company in the United States — now operating in more than 65 U.S. cities — and one of the hottest tech startups in Silicon Valley. Lyft connects passengers with friendly drivers in a matter of minutes. Our goal is to make every ride welcoming, affordable, and memorable.
Brand Ambassadors take charge of passenger growth in their city, working with the Lyft marketing team to develop a local growth strategy, execute campaigns, and spread the word about Lyft to everyone in their network- they are the connective tissue between Lyft HQ and local communities.
The best Brand Ambassadors are:
- Proven leaders. You’re a highly-motivated self-starter. You’re excited about solving problems and making a major impact on our business.
- Team players. You’re a strong communicator, love to collaborate, and work well with others.
- Strategic thinkers. You’re always thinking three steps ahead. You’re playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
- Natural Promoters. You’re always talking about your favorite products and brands, whether at happy hour or in the Twittersphere.
- Social butterflies. You love meeting new people, stepping outside your comfort zone, and expanding your network.
- Social media mavens. You know how to leverage your Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter networks to work in your favor.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with the local Lyft marketing team to introduce new passengers and drivers to Lyft’s on-demand ridesharing platform.
- Represent Lyft at events and parties on your campus and across your city.
- Create meaningful interactions with community members.
What are the perks?
- Cash for every new passenger and driver you bring on board ($10 for every passenger referral and up to $750 for driver referrals*).
- Early access to product features and company updates.
- Major prizes and cash bonuses for top performers.
- Gain valuable experience in marketing, business development, sales, and community building with one of fastest growing tech companies in the U.S.
- Opportunities to oversee teams of Ambassadors as a City Lead.
- Get letters of recommendations and LinkedIn endorsements from members of Lyft’s world-class marketing team.
What are the qualifications?
- A current college student or recent grad.
- Authorized to work in USA.
- Own an iPhone or Android.
*Driver referral amounts are subject to change. Check the Ambassador Promotions FAQ for up to date values