Position Purpose Summary:
Responsible for the development, execution, optimization, maintenance, measurement and reporting of websites, social media, and digital demand generation programs to increase brand awareness and preference. This position will help drive online marketing tactics including SEO, PPC, lead generation, conversion, remarketing, retargeting, and data analysis working collaboratively with team members and partners to develop and manage content for online platforms.
Manage TCO Online Footprint, Reputation and Brand
- Social Media
- Company Blog
- Web Content + Development
- Ratings/Review Sites
- Online Directories
- SEO/SEM + Analytics
Be the Voice of TCO across All Channels
Develop and Enhance Online Footprint with Internal Team Members and Partner Agencies/Consultants:
- Lead corporate level social media efforts to promote key events and campaigns via established channels.
- Write, deliver, and manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Research social media content, opportunities, and trends relevant to the brands and audience.
- Recommend and implement additional or expanded social media programs that drive branding, awareness and performance goals.
- Daily management and monitoring to grow, develop, and interact with expanding audience via existing and emerging social media channels.
- Enhance organic and paid search (SEO/SEM) performance and campaigns, global search optimization, social media, targeted web content development, and related initiatives.
- Analyze, provide recommendations, and implement SEM / PPC and search campaign strategies.
Lead Generation/Content Marketing
- Aid in the development, delivery and monitoring of programs to drive leads through company digital channels, including corporate website, social media and online campaigns.
- Optimize content on website to advance search performance and lead gen activity.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to align digital marketing channels and initiatives with corporate strategy and objectives.
- Create, develop, monitor and optimize campaign web landing pages.
· Collaborate with Brand & Communications Specialist on Content Development and Management:
- Public Relations
- Patient Testimonial Initiatives
- Video Development/Creation
· Creative Design Support to Graphic Designer
· Occasionally participate in community functions relating to TCO outreach events throughout the year
· Any and all other duties as assigned
· High School diploma/GED or equivalent
· 4 year college education or equivalent in Marketing and/or Communications and/or Public Relations
· 3+ years of related experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Proven experience with search engine optimization, search engine marketing, and social media
· Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and HTML preferred
· Advanced knowledge of Google AdWords and Google Analytics
· Understanding of basic content layout with the ability to use content management systems, basic html/CSS
· Experience with management of SEO, PPC, social media marketing campaigns
· Ability to develop strategies to drive online traffic and grow customer engagement via digital channels
· Excellent writing, editing, and communications skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage varied projects simultaneously
· Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other teams within organization
· Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and manage expectations of all stakeholders.
· Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, relationship building skills, and ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
· Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
· Complete job required training.
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
· Prompt and reliable attendance
· Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
· Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
· Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
· Converse in a respectful and professional manner
· Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
· Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Understand and execute a variety of instructions
· Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Travel to other work locations, if required
· Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
· Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
· Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
· Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
· Normal clinic/office/surgery center setting