Datalink has a clear vision for growth, a penchant for successful execution, and a robust, comprehensive portfolio of data center services and solutions. We enable our customers to transform their data centers to become more efficient, manageable, and responsive to evolving business demands.
Datalink successfully delivers projects that provide business agility and cost efficiency while strengthening business and IT alignment. Doing so demands exceptional talent from our workforce. We support and nurture our talented team, working to expand their capabilities and provide an environment for individual growth. Whatever the role, ideas are encouraged and rewarded.
If you want to transform your career, fulfill your potential, and be acknowledged for your contributions, then Datalink is where you belong.
Plan, execute, and measure demand generation marketing activities. Responsible for developing marketing plans with Datalink technology partners and executing on the tactical elements of said plans as well as initiatives with other strategic partners, with comprehensive plan including Datalink services and priorities .
- Work with Datalink technology partners and marketing leaderships to develop and implement strategic marketing plans
- Champion messaging to enhance Datalink’s position within the market/channel segments and Datalink’s position to customers, partners, BUs and field
- Lead the project management of multiple programs simultaneously
- Communicate internally and with partners on progress of initiatives, status, etc.
- Drive and marketing tactics, including campaigns and events.
- Document marketing activities in Salesforce and provide required ROI analysis
- Submit budget requests for marketing activities and track, manage, and monitor campaign and activity budgets
- Working cross functionally with multiple organizations and stakeholders
- Initiate discussion and interaction with 3rd party vendors
- Submit requests and claims for marketing activities to receive vendor funding reimbursement
- Complete projects on time and within budget
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
All positions require excellent verbal and written communication skills, between both the customer and all levels within the organization. Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations and anticipating their needs are also required.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications or related field or 4 years of related experiences may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, experience in technology or channel marketing preferred
- History working with Cisco technologies or basic knowledge of Cisco technologies desired
- Strong marketing background with responsibilities for multiple, broad-based marketing initiatives
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Time-management skills – ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with desktop publishing, marketing automation, and Salesforce.com
Locations – Any Major Datalink Office
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
All offers of employment with Datalink are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Datalink Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.