Work as part of the Marketing Team to support communications-related projects, as well as gain experience with marketing, planning and execution in a real-world corporate setting. The Marketing Communications Intern will work closely with Marketing Team and crafting marketing content related to industrial products to be used by customers.
Graco is a global leader in the design, development, and manufacture of highly-engineered systems for numerous industrial and commercial applications. This position will support our Industrial Products Division (IPD) in Minneapolis, MN. In IPD our product line includes finishing products, such as paint spraying systems used in the aerospace and automotive industries, as well as on furniture, windows and doors (http://bit.ly/1nPSYut). Graco was proud to be named a Best Place to Work in Manufacturing and Production by Fortune Magazine in 2016.
- Write innovative copy related to the industrial finishing industry in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment with a fun-loving team.
- Ensure each client’s stylistic preferences, vision, and voice are understood and embraced in order to provide copy that will resonate with their intended audience.
- Conduct interviews with engineers, sales people, customers and marketing professionals to gather information for content.
- Work in tandem with the Marketing and Communications teams to write and / or optimize content for new and existing web pages.
- A minimum of two years of college completed with a major or concentration in Marketing or Mass Communications is required.
- Strong writing and grammar skills, and the ability to write about a wide range of topics
- Interest in writing on sales tools, product collateral, case studies, web copy, blog posts, and news releases.
- Strong understanding of basic marketing principles
- Able to organize and prioritize work assignments while handling multiple tasks and deadlines
- Detail-oriented and ability to work well within a deadline-driven environment
- Exhibit skills in researching
- Excellent teamwork attitude
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to hire the brightest and the best!