The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies that will result in attracting new B2B prospects. Candidates must have previous experience in running digital media campaigns on platforms/modes of communication including but not limited to; LinkedIn, Twitter, drip email marketing (automated & manual).
The core success criteria of this position are:
- Ability to deal with ambiguity to come up with solutions, and work with all level of Zipnosis employees.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create communication plan focused on creating leads via email and social channels.
- Execute and report on automated email marketing campaigns designed to nurture and generate qualified B2B leads for sales team.
- Execute and report on marketing campaigns using social media channels such as Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Support SEO to optimize site for better online visibility.
- Create and distribute white papers, case studies, and eBooks/guides via the channels above.
Apply Now. Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing, or a related field
- 3-5 years of experience focused on digital marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated experience with automated email marketing software such as Marketo, Pardot, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Analytical skills to make recommendations based on data
- Working knowledge of general SEO concepts and WordPress-like CMS platforms
- Experience executing cross-channel B2B marketing strategies
- Possess the curiosity to self-teach new digital marketing technologies and strategies