Looking to gain real-world marketing experience in one of the fastest moving markets in tech? If so, we have the perfect summer internship for you. We are currently seeking a passionate, self-learning, marketing guru who will help us continue our growth as the leading software platform for the Internet of Things.
As an intern, you will be part of the US marketing team in our Minneapolis office, located in the historic International Market Square building! This candidate should have a creative knack, strong writing skills, comfortable working on multiple projects, and eager to learn marketing systems, strategies, and tools that aren’t taught in the books.
- Assist the digital marketing team with outbound and inbound digital media efforts to support our online goals.
- Curate and author blog posts to expand our thought leadership and market awareness in a fast-paced industry.
- Work closely with several departments to develop and deploy social media campaigns to promote upcoming shows, product releases, events, white papers, case studies, and overall Exosite news.
- Develop creative content to support both our online and offline marketing assets.
- Manage multiple projects at once and stay on top of hard deadlines, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and carry the tenacity to keep projects moving forward.
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to adapt the Exosite voice for various audiences and media formats.
- Skilled at authoring creative, concise content under tight deadlines. Not afraid to author about subjects that are new to you.
- Interested in learning marketing systems and tools. Bonus if you have experience working with marketing automation systems and Wordpress, although not required.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where new pages are being shipped regularly
- You are self-motivated and thrive in a small, collaborative, energetic teams
Exosite is a growing, agile, non-bureaucratic, technology focused company looking to add passionate people to our team. The business is focused on providing SaaS software products for connecting smart devices & sensors to business systems & people. The company is recognized for its wide range of integration products that let clients store, analyze and access data gathered from the real world. In addition to its headquarters in Minneapolis, the company also has offices in Austin, Taiwan and Hungary.
In addition to world-class cloud-based technologies, Exosite is also building a world-class work environment. The Minneapolis office is located in the historical International Market Square and there are near-daily lunch trip to area restaurants. The office in Taiwan is located on two floors of a high rise along a centrally located, public-transportation-friendly, thoroughfare in Taichung City. The team is highly collaborative and provides excellent opportunities for growth at all experience levels.
This position functions in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually in an office setting.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to operate a computer and may be requested to lift up to 20 pounds (e.g. computer equipment or office supplies).
Apply online now.