Fourcubed, a marketing leader in the online gaming industry is currently seeking a Digital Ad Coordinator to join its growing team. FourCubed was established in 2005 and has been a marketing pioneer from online gaming’s humble beginnings, to the peak of its popularity, and now as the industry embarks into US Regulated Markets.
We are looking for candidates who are excited about working in a growing, challenging and innovative industry. We are building a team of people who have a passion for their work, are flexible and responsive in addressing business opportunities, enjoy collaboration and problem solving, and are committed to driving business results.
We provide a relaxed and open work environment in a revitalized area of NorthEast Minneapolis. We have a unique office loft, complete with large work areas, 30" high-resolution displays at every workstation, hardwood floors, 14+ foot ceilings, and custom artwork. We offer a full suite of benefits including health, dental, Life, Disability, 401K, PTO and company-sponsored education.
The Digital Ad Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that marketing campaigns are properly setup, tracking and ready to be trafficked as well as conducting monitoring and quality assurance on an ongoing basis. The Digital Ad Coordinator will be responsible for executing on insertion orders, setting up new campaigns, and executing rate changes and general rate maintenance within our systems. This person will need to develop a deep understanding of Fourcubed’s systems and be the “go-to” person for all campaign and campaign-related data questions and maintenance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Placing and testing conversion for campaigns.
- Communicating with advertisers to obtain campaign information.
- Communicate with Account Manager regarding campaign delivery.
- Manage Ad Server for all scheduling, rotation and technical issues.
- Execute Insertion Orders (IOs).
- Manage advertiser setup with our backend system.
- Manage advertiser off boarding process from our backend system.
- Coordinate with finance and account manager on advertiser rates and update our systems with any changes.
- Conduct monitoring and quality assurance our data importers, ensuring they are functioning and campaign activity is reporting properly.
- Create publisher ad campaigns.
- Ongoing quality assurance on all campaigns, links and landing pages in a timely manner.
- Monitor delivery of multi-faceted ad campaigns to ensure successful execution
- Conduct quality assurance testing across entire campaign lifecycle.
- Deliver campaign reports to team.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 2-3 year of proven experience with online campaign monitoring coupled with technical expertise preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Ad Servers and conversion tracking a plus.
- Strongly analytical thinker.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) proficient.
- Able to work independently, initiate their own projects as needed to streamline their workload, understand the business process and work in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.