- Responding to and proactively communicating with members of the media and patients who have had positive outcomes with the company.
- Building relationships with the chronic pain marketing team, as well as the sales force in priority markets, to enable effective, efficient communication of chronic pain products and programs to external audiences.
- Monitoring competitive actions and health care trend stories.
- Working within the broader public relations team to support the development of media tool-kits, including news releases, backgrounders, media pitch documents, intranet stories, and social media or other key messaging for product launches and clinical trial announcements.
- Working closely with the Public Relations Manager to provide input on overall product and program positioning and PR tactics as well as offering insight to localize for priority markets.
- Collaborating with a cross functional team from across the St. Jude Medical organization in support of product launches or strategic campaigns.
- Support logistics of campaigns, such as for media interviews, coordination of news stories and media training.
- Coordinating work of external agencies on a campaign-level to achieve defined project objectives.
- Working on assigned public relations and communications projects as requested and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-4 years of professional communications experience
- Prior experience in a similar PR Specialist position (responsible for supporting media relations, product launches, and social media and developing content to support key deliverables)
- Strong communications skills & attention to details
- An ability to work effectively as an individual as well as a part of a team
- Part-time, 20 to 25 hours per week
Post Date: 07.11.2016
Salary: Contact for Rate
For more than 40 years you may have known us as Dolphin Staffing - a name synonymous with quality temporary and direct hire employment in the Twin Cities. Today we are Humera - a boutique staffing agency that specializes in the placement of the Twin Cities' best and brightest administrative and professional talent. Although we have changed our name, we continue to provide flexible career opportunities across a broad range of industries and with companies large and small. We invite you to become part of our elite workforce today!
Humera Administrative and Professional Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.