The Digital Media part time/Intern will report directly to the owner of Kreativ Kasten and is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of digital and social media marketing.
Looking for a candidate who has experience in social media, search engine optimization, paid advertising and analytics. There will be ample opportunity to contribute ideas.
- Identify key influencers through the digital landscape;
- Develop strategic ideas and content and curate copy used for digital and printed materials; * Graphic design of content;
- Analyze complex data from native social platforms;
- Research, verify information, and collect data for various materials;
- Grow social networks organically;
- Upkeep the Festival blog;
- Establish meaningful relationships with followers;
- Pitch stories of interest for digital and printed materials;
- Assist in the overall design and content of the award winning Commemorative Souvenir Program;
- Create and produce reports on analytical findings;
- Maintain consistent compliance with Edison Festival of Light Volunteer and Intern policies.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Background of digital marketing skills a plus;
- Solid understanding of social media platforms;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Strong design aesthetic;
- Self-motivated, flexible, learns quickly, and possesses a high level of personal integrity;
- Detail-oriented with ability to meet deadlines, both prescribed and self-imposed;
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, meet deadlines, and successfully manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Learning Outcomes: Under the direction and supervision of the Event Coordinator, the candiadet will learn the following:
- Enhance skills and abilities in digital marketing;
- Develop an understanding of paid advertisements and organic growth; * Utilize tools such as Hootsuite and Google Analytics;
- Ability to earn certification in the respected programs to strengthen job market candidacy;
- Apply the basic theories and principles of communications and consumer marketing;
- Collaborate with immediate supervisors in identifying specific goals and objectives for the program;
- Professional etiquette and expectations;
- Engage with professional role models and potential mentors who can provide guidance, feedback, and support;
- Expand network of professional relationships and contacts;
- Develop a solid work ethic and professional demeanor, as well as a commitment to ethical conduct and social responsibility.
Salary: $600.00 /month
- High school or equivalent
- Digital Marketing: 1 year