The Social Media Content and Engagement Manager is responsible for
contributing vision, strategy, and development for the organization’s
member-facing social media. This position partners with Prime’s
marketing, corporate communications, and public relations teams and
industry partners in areas of social media and interactive marketing.
• Guide daily functioning of Prime’s social media (content
monitoring and engagement/employee implementation of social
media/metrics and analytics).
• Form social media strategies including what social networks to
employ, who will be impacted or engaged as it relates to Prime members,
customers, clients, and industry peers, what outcomes may be expected,
and how those outcomes support Prime’s strategic objectives.
• Encourage integration of appropriate social media applications and
digital/integrated methodology into Prime’s culture, products, and
• Organize and coordinate content life cycle between social media
and other relevant content creators and social media/interactive
marketing implementation teams.
• Report insights gained from social media monitoring to marketing, sales, and other relevant teams.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience in marketing or communications.
• 3+ years experience in social media, interactive marketing, advertising, or public relations.
• Knowledge and experience on social media platforms, blogging, email marketing, e-commerce, SEO, SEM, and website development.
• Demonstrated passion and aptitude for social media.
• Strong writing and editing skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Self starter with ability to effectively build internal and external relationships.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) and/or healthcare experience.
Prime Therapeutics' fast-paced
and dynamic work environment is ideal for proactively addressing the
constant changes in today's health care industry. Our employees are
involved, empowered, and rewarded for their achievements. We value new
ideas and work collaboratively to provide the highest quality of care
and service to our members.
If you are looking to advance your career
within a growing, team-oriented, award-winning company, apply to Prime
Therapeutics today and start making a difference in people's lives.
are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace and perform
pre-employment substance abuse testing.