Position Purpose Summary:
Seeking talented, results-oriented Communications & Brand Specialist to support the Marketing team as well as internal partners, programs and overall initiatives of the Marketing Department. This individual to work collaboratively with members of the Marketing team, as well as internal key leaders and teams.
Desire individual to act on their strong motivation to think strategically, manage strict deadlines, partner with others and put ideas into action in a professional culture that is team oriented, fast paced and progressive.
Marketing Collateral & Communications Assets – Development, Project & Program Management
Originate and coordinate the design and marketing projects/materials. Develop and manage content while overseeing production, delivery, and communications of marketing materials. Attention to detail and consistency are critical, as well as strong creative writing, editing and communication skills.
Internal Communications Support
Liaison to internal teams and departments. Coordinate and implement various requests to support physicians, clinical staff and business center departments for all marketing collateral, as well as development of collateral for various internal programs and initiatives.
Brand Compliance & Identity
Ensure adherence to TCO brand and graphic identity with high quality standards. Apply corporate standards to different mediums, including print, web, electronic, etc.
Events Execution & Support
Support Partnership Marketing Specialist on internal and external events.
Work collaboratively with 3rd party on internal web based employee store for promotional merchandise. Management of inventory, budget, billing, reporting and performance, as well as sourcing new items as needed. Serve as a liaison for internal customers to effectively promote the e-store concept.
Full working knowledge of the following programs: Microsoft Office Suite including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
Demonstrates the ability to perform well and remain organized under pressure and tight deadlines with excellent written and verbal communications skills, as well as attention to detail.
Participate in community functions relating to TCO outreach events throughout the year.
Any and all other duties as assigned.
NOTE: Interested applicants should include written communications portfolio in addition to an attached resume.
· High School diploma/GED or equivalent
· 4 year college education or equivalent in Marketing and/or Communications
· 2+ years of related experience preferred
· Comply with company policies, procedures, practices and business ethics guidelines.
· Complete job required training.
· Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, (e.g. HIPAA, Stark, OSHA, employment laws, etc.)
· Work in the clinic, office or surgery center during business hours
· Travel independently throughout the clinic, office or surgery center (which may include movement from floor to floor); frequent bending, lifting, stooping or sitting for long periods of time may be required
· Work at an efficient and productive pace, handle interruptions appropriately and meet deadlines
· Converse in a respectful and professional manner
· Prioritize workload while being flexible to meet the expectations of the daily operations
· Apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
· Understand and execute a variety of instructions
· Effectively operate equipment and communicate on and operate the phone system
· Work independently with minimal supervision
· Travel to other work locations, if required
· Integrity - Do the right thing and take responsibility for what you do and say
· Service - Consistently contribute to deliver an exceptional experience
· Quality - Act with high purpose, committed effort, and skillful execution to exceed expectations
· Innovation - Identify progressive solutions that improve service, teamwork, efficiency, and/or effectiveness
· Normal clinic/office/surgery center setting