an excellent opportunity to hone your public relations and
communications skills? HealthPartners Communications is seeking a
Communications Intern with an interest in media relations, writing,
internal communications, and social media. At HealthPartners, you’ll
find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion,
integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we
will improve health, create exceptional experiences for those we serve
and make care and coverage more affordable.
* Write and edit copy for internal publications, brochures, memos and website articles.
* Contribute to communications plans for clients and help clients reach their goals.
Assist with media relations: write and distribute news releases,
follow-up with key media, prepare background information, prepare staff
for media interviews, maintain media lists and editorial calendars, and
assist staff with interview process.
* Strong writing skills
* A recent graduate of a communications, journalism, public relations, or related program
* Previous internship experience
* Interest in health care field a plus
* 40 hours per week until the end of 2016
Individual will work at the HealthPartners office building in
Bloomington, but may travel to other locations in the organization as
* $12/hour wage
HealthPartners is recognized
nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients
and members. For more information and to apply go to
www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #40641.
are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any
employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,
national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status
as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or
local protected class.