PR with Panache! (PRP) is an award-winning and growth-oriented PR, storytelling, and integrated marketing firm in need of an experienced inbound marketing team member. PRP is the first firm in the education marketplace to embrace the agency model of inbound marketing, and we have created this new position to effectively bring the inbound methodology to our industry.
The successful applicant will split time between client-facing inbound and integrated marketing deliverables and internal marketing needs. The Inbound & Integrated Marketing Storyteller will play a pivotal role in client work, including overall inbound strategy, execution, and data analytics. This position requires spending a great deal of time in our marketing automation platform as well as working closely with our editorial and content team to ensure deadlines are met and everything we deliver to a client is of the highest quality.
The Inbound & Integrated Marketing Storyteller will report to the Managing Partners, and will work in tandem with the Integrated Marketing & Strategy Storyteller (Marketing Manager). As a team member at PRP, the successful applicant will be responsible for furthering our company’s core values and mission while ensuring our clients receive nothing but the best.
We are looking for a goal-oriented individual who will take initiative whenever possible and is passionate about education. The ideal candidate will have worked in an interactive marketing agency setting.
PR with Panache! is a small, nimble, team-oriented company, so the job may include working late nights or weekends to meet deadlines, as well as pitching in on routine tasks as required. However, it will also include sharing in the rewards of jobs well done.
- Serving as the key marketing point of integration between websites, marketing automation, and other systems (webinar, website analytics, etc.)
- Focusing on SEO, including organic and paid search strategies, managing keyword lists, and analyzing specific data in support of online marketing initiatives
- Providing insights with clickstream data to drive actions with a reasonable chance of success as measured by key website outcome metrics
- Developing and executing email-marketing campaigns in concert with designers and copywriters, increasing target audience CTRs with special offers and compelling content
- Able to work in team settings as well as autonomous situations
- Ability to prioritize simultaneous time-sensitive demands with a smile
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Initiative to start projects on your own and the tenacity to see them to completion
- Comfortable with and able to thrive in a virtual setting
- College degree in marketing, communications, IT, or related field
- Relevant experience working as an inbound marketer in an agency or corporate setting
- Proficiency with a marketing automation platform (preferred)
- Certified in marketing automation (preferred)
- Experience in the education field (preferred)
- Experience in an agency setting a plus
• Up to 10% on average annually with peaks during key conference seasons
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter detailing why you feel you are a fit for this position to Jacob Hanson, Managing Partner and COO, at Jacob@prwithpanache.com.