As a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist at Donaldson Company, you will have tangible impact on a $2.3B company that does business in over 140 countries across the globe. As a customer focused organization in a wide range of markets, you’ll have access to a variety of career growth and development opportunities. In this role, you will support several Donaldson business units to drive brand awareness and lead generation efforts via a multitude of digital marketing channels.
Description: As a Senior Communications Specialist at Donaldson, you could expect the following responsibilities to be part of your day to day activities:
- In collaboration with cross-functional teams, develop digital marketing strategies and programs to help achieve business goals for multiple Donaldson business units.
- Establish metrics & tracking protocols to ascertain if interactive marketing efforts are having their intended impact. Provide feedback and recommendations to management.
- Review and validate that existing marketing content is relevant; establish a content management process to review and refresh content.
- Support the creation and maintenance of external websites and apps (Utilizing various content management platforms.)
- Leverage Google Analytics and other reporting tools to track metrics on company websites, apps, YouTube Channels, and PPC campaign performance indicators in order to improve tool effectiveness and drive business decisions.
- Drive web-generated leads into CRM system for tracking/nurturing.
- Ensure that websites and marketing tools are available for use in the global marketplace, including gathering input from global marketing and product management staff.
- Create and manage e-mail marketing efforts for assigned business units.
- Manage Donaldson YouTube presence – and other social media.
- Manage organic search engine optimization (SEO) and paid search (PPC) efforts.
- Create and maintain resources within our digital asset management (DAM) system.
- Consistently apply Donaldson brand standards to all customer-facing communications.
Candidates most successful in this role possess:
Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related filed
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategy, execution, and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years digital marketing communications experience, including the development and execution of digital campaigns to create awareness and/or generate leads.
- Experience with content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or SharePoint.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Click Dimensions.
- Experience working with/or managing vendor relationships with marketing agencies and other external development partners.
- Knowledge/experience with social media.
- Basic knowledge HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and web development tools.
- Microsoft Office software (Excel, PPT, Outlook and Word).
- Mac OS.
- Global business experience preferred – with ability to collaborate and implement interactive marketing efforts across cultures and around the world.
- Graphic design experience (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Digital copywriting experience/skills.
What will make you successful at Donaldson?
- A strong sense of collaboration and ability to work as part of a team.
- Solid project and time management skills.
- Being Detail oriented & organized.
- A passion for learning and growing.
At Donaldson, we are working with businesses from all over the globe. Our work improves lives, protects the environment and enhances equipment performance. Are you ready to make a difference?