The Emerging Media Coordinator is responsible for the delivery of customer support and social engagement on behalf of Bolin clients after business hours and on weekends. This role is an integral part of Bolin clients’ loyalty and customer retention.
This is a part time position. 20 – 25 hours per week.
Manages customer care needs across social media platforms.
- This position aims to improve customer satisfaction and provide product support for the products across the clients’ Home and Security lines.
- Execute social media and customer care initiatives in social media, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Tracking customer care interactions in Salesforce.com & Salesforce Marketing Cloud’s Social Studio.
- Provide support for results reporting in social media.
- Proactively engages potential consumers and influencers.
- This position will collaborate with client teams to deliver timely and relevant content.
- Consciously promoting a professional and positive, ‘big picture’ attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Of a problem-solving mindset
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
- High energy and enthusiastic
- Highly persuasive with excellent communication skills
- Professional and effective in stressful situations
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- Manage time and responsibilities efficiently
- Experience with social media channel management, strategic communications, a plus.