TN Marketing is seeking a Content Strategy Intern who will be responsible for assisting the Content Strategy Team in managing, creating, and auditing content for 12 brands and counting.
The candidate will have strong writing and editing skills, as well as experience working with online platforms. They will be comfortable multi-tasking several projects at once while taking initiative to research and learn new topics in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in writing and/or digital marketing as a career path. They will gain first-hand experience in digital marketing concepts, including search engine optimization (SEO), content management systems (CMS), basic HTML, analytics, writing for the web, and content strategy.
The Content Marketing Intern will not only gain experience in Content Marketing, they will also acquire knowledge and experience working in Social Media Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Campaigns & Graphic Design.
- Work with the Content Strategy Specialist to conduct quantitative content audits across brands
- Work with the Social Media Manager to develop and conduct user-generated content strategies
- Write optimized, engaging content matching the voice and tone of a brand
- Research and brainstorm new content topics and ideas utilizing online resources
- Assist in the development of creative for email and social media campaigns
- Assist in the editing of content to be posted online across brands
- Assist in the creating and updating of WordPress pages across brands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated writing and editing experience
- WordPress or other online platform experience preferred but not required
- Basic working knowledge of Photoshop preferred but not required
- Basic working knowledge of HTML preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn new concepts
Local Applicants Only Please.