Advent Creative Group is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Business Analyst Contractor for a major health insurance provider near St. Paul, MN. This candidate will be integral to the consumer digital experience team, responsible for enhancements, updates, implementation and incident management of digital search tool.
- Lead implementation and testing of "Find a Doctor" (FAD) provider search tool web enhancements
- Manage seasonal network updates for the FAD tool
- Coordinate portal/FAD implementation for external partners including new custom landing pages and custom Find a Doctor experiences
- Manage incidents and needed fixes for current Minnesota FAD
- Support needed changes for Open Enrollment portal
- Assist with Accessibility Compliance requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, especially related to project management, computer science,digital marketing, data analysis, software or technology development.
- 3-5 years' experience as a business analyst or similar, performing comparable functions as listed above, including updates/enhancements, implementation, testing and fixes.
- Facilitate communication and progression of project goals among technical and business teams and partners.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Background in healthcare or health insurance helpful, not required.
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred, not required.
- Business Analysis: 3 years
- Digital Marketing: 3 years