Are you looking for the next leap forward in your PR career? Minneapolis-based Maccabee Public Relations -- a four-time winner of Minnesota Business magazine’s “100 Best Places To Work” – has an opening for a PR Account Executive with outstanding writing and media relations pitching abilities. Could it be you?
If so, you’re known for your:
- Whip-smart, multi-channel mind with great media relations “story pitch” skills
- Proven ability to work with editors, producers, bloggers and other media
- Collaborative relationships with your co-workers and client
- Can-do positive attitude, with a take-no-prisoners attention to detail.
So what will you learn at Maccabee?
- Cutting-edge PR, content creation and social media marketing skills.
- What it’s like to be inspired by a purpose-driven team of boldly creative, client service-obsessed partners.
- The positive impact you can have on clients and co-workers when you’re working at a relentlessly ethical PR agency.
Sound like a fit for you? Send your resume to Gwen Chynoweth at firstname.lastname@example.org
And where will you be working? Located in the North Loop district of downtown Minneapolis, Maccabee has produced campaigns for clients ranging from Ergotron, PeopletNet, General Mills, Delta Airlines’ MLT Vacations, TDX Tech, Marriott hotels, Edina Realty, Pitney Bowes, Cirque du Soleil and Caribou Coffee to OfficeMax, RBA, Deluxe and GNP Company (Gold’n Plump chicken). Maccabee, winner of Promo Interactive’s “Best Viral Campaign” and the Silver Halo Award for “Best Cause Marketing Campaign,” offers a high-energy, nurturing culture fueled by a fierce dedication to professional development for every employee. Learn more about the joys of working at Maccabee at www.maccabee.com