United Bankers Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator & Event Planner in our Marketing department. This individual will coordinate, plan and execute marketing events and initiatives of the bank.
- Produces press releases/news alerts, distributes to UBB staff and posts to appropriate outlets.
- Assists in developing the annual marketing plan.
- Assists with the planning, development and printing of the annual report. Works with creative vendors to integrate the years theme with the overall layout. Works directly with customers for quotes or photographs that may be required.
- Assists with the development and execution of e-marketing strategies including the UBB website and specific product/branding initiatives. Performs research activities, obtains input from staff and posts pertinent materials for customer view consistent within overall strategic direction.
- Assists in the monitoring, updating and maintenance of the UBB website.
- Assists in the development of new marketing collateral material for all departments, including direct mail/email, advertisements, and product specific sales sheets.
- Reviews all marketing materials to ensure appropriate regulatory compliance.
- Manages the creation and production of the Independent (a quarterly publication). Creates articles or coordinates the creation of articles with creative vendors. Works with the graphic designer on development of professionally designed and printed finished product.
- Assumes a project management role on internal departmental marketing projects.
- Acts as the main event coordinator for UBB hosted events. Responsible for managing the event planning software, developing event websites, printing materials, developing event registration, reservations, onsite event operations, communicating event details to attending UBB employees, collecting payments, managing event costs and meeting and greeting customers.
- Plans departmental webinars, including: set-up of webinar, develop marketing materials related to webinar with input from specific webinar hosts, invite attendees (e-mail or physical mail), track attendees, and serve as resource during webinar.
- Manages, writes ad content, submits for production and maintains a monthly schedule of messages for the telephone on hold marketing message service.
- Assists in the development and acquisition of targeted mailing lists, via CRM, online databases and other means.
- Researches and coordinates with vendors on the purchase and acquisition of printed and imprinted marketing collateral.
- Participates in bank visits with sales staff and attends regional UBB meetings throughout the year.
- Other duties as apparent or assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
- 3 5 years of Marketing experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- MS Office including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Ability to travel up to 10%