Bite Squad is the premiere restaurant delivery service that connects consumers with restaurants to deliver the food people want, when they want it. We are rapidly expanding and entering the start of a hyper-growth phase and would like to take our social media to the next level, as well.
We are seeking a Social Media Specialist who will act as the primary voice of our brand on a variety of social media platforms and be a bridge between the brand and the consumer.
In this role you will grow the social media platforms through frequent, relevant, brand-minded social media conversations and content that increase loyalty, engagement and new customer acquisition to the Bite Squad brand. You will help refine marketing strategies by sharing insights and perspectives gained through daily interactions in social media.
On our Marketing team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of this rapidly growing brand and will have many opportunities to truly ‘own’ what you do by providing actionable insight to your team.
Strategy and content planning
- Develop social strategy and editorial calendars for always-on and brand campaigns across all social media platforms and owned channels (Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Partner with others on the marketing team to plan the brand’s platform and campaigns that leverage cross-platform social media
- Develop compelling organic content to engage targeted consumer groups
- Write and execute day-to-day content and communications for the brand’s social media platforms, using brand personality and identity
- Lead creative content development in conjunction with designers; Work with cross-functional teams to estimate, source and create multimedia content for the brand’s social media platforms
- Monitor social media on a daily basis and engage in conversations on behalf of the brand when appropriate, collaborating with internal teams to craft responses when appropriate
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on social media activities to show progress and communicate insights that will help shape marketing strategies and campaigns
- Identify emerging social channels and influencers while maintaining partnerships with existing channels and partners
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years experience executing branded social media through multiple platforms with proven ability to grow followers/engagement
- Basic understanding of social feed's algorithms
- Knowledge of Hootsuite platform
- Experience collaborating with integrated teams and developing integrated marketing strategies
- Strong creative writer, with ability to think strategically
- Strong people skills and able to effectively manage community criticism
- Strong collaborator; able to quickly track down answers to questions independently
- Early adopter of new technologies; Strongly exhibits curiosity and desire to learn
- Interested in food and lifestyle content
- Strong organizational skills and detail orientation; Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Branded Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Managing Multiple Accounts: 2 years