SUMMARY:This position works in the Marketing Department of Tierney Brothers, Inc. and coordinates marketing activities while supporting the marketing director.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Social Media Communication
Collaborate with director and marketing assistants to develop goals and strategy for social media communication and growth of social media influence and audience along with execution of plan. Responsibilities include:
- on site customer video testimonials and case studies
- still photo case studies
- customer interviews
- company events
- video tutorials
- social media event activity
- sharing articles and content created by others that is relevant to the audience
- paid promotions for events
Email and advertising
Collaborate with director, marketing assistants and sales team to develop email and online advertising goals and strategies. Responsibilities include:
- message creation using NetSuite, Constant Contact, and/or Adobe Dreamweaver
- list segmentation and/or list procurement
- click reports
- conversion reports
- lead tracking
Schedule, invite, and coordinate all aspects of:
- lunch and learns
- open houses
- focus groups
- tech tours
- vendor/partner events
- and other such events
Work with marketing assistants and director to develop tradeshow promotion strategy along with coordination of:
- tradeshow setup
- brand image
- procuring giveaways
Work on all aspects from beginning to end with customers, vendors, and employees to create and edit promotional and informational videos using Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Windows Movie Maker:
- coordinate with appropriate parties to film footage
- take/edit photos to include in video
- when applicable, find appropriate music to accompany video
- edit and produce final product
Work with marketing assistants and director to strategize, create, and distribute company and cooperative manufacturer electronic and physical literature.
Tierney Gives Volunteer Program
Work with leadership team and volunteer organizations to coordinate company-wide volunteer activities.
Work with marketing assistants and director to strategize, submit for, and collect cooperative advertising dollars from our manufacturer partners.
Use company CRM to develop tracking mechanisms for all marketing activities and goals.
Other tasks as they occur, including but not limited to:
- helping employees follow branding guidelines
- creating/sending small-scale emails for sales team
- sporadic project-based tasks, ex. Zendesk branding
- writing/filling out marketing plans/proposals for coops/vendors (MDF)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelor's degree is required and at least one year of experience in a marketing, advertising or promotions position is strongly recommended.
Willingness and ability to travel out of the office on day trips to other sites within working hours at least once per week is required. Willingness and ability to travel on overnight trips from one to five nights a minimum of four times per year is required.
Tierney Brothers, Inc. Corporate Office
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.