Higher Dimension Material(HDM) seeks Digital Marketing Associate (DMA), a true digital marketing and design professional, who’s passionate about creating work and telling stories that inspire action. Deeply interested in design and technology, DMA will build digital oﬀers and launch integrated marketing campaigns for both external and internal audiences.DMA is responsible for the development and support of a diverse marketing strategy utilizing social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing, and search engine optimization to promote the online sales efforts of the Altai brand (http://www.altaigear.com/) (http://www.SuperFabric.com/).
This individual possesses an in-depth knowledge of sales and marketing strategies, with ability to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. This person also handles the day-to-day operations for all online marketing efforts, including research, creative briefing and job execution. He or she is responsible for correspondence with advertising affiliates, ensuring that content requested is to specifications.
- Lead, design and develop creative projects for digital and print channels such as websites, email communications, presentations, infographics, photo-shoots, videos and invitations.
- Develops unique strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives including: social media, SEO, SEM (Paid ads, Paid Search, Advertising, PPC), Retargeting and Remarketing strategies, Display Advertising and Social Advertising.
- Develop strategies for platforms and determine KPI (key performance indicator)s to measure success based on the objectives of the campaign. Manage these social media platforms, provide analytics about the audiences and schedule content for each platform.
- Answers key questions such as how the brand is communicated and experienced through digital interactions, and how digital interactions fit into the broader customer experiences.
- Analyze the performance of marketing efforts and increase search engine rankings for website
- Writes communication, creative and content briefs, ensuring that creative and media are effectively integrated.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Digital Marketing, Digital Design, Web Design and Development, Design Thinking, Content Creation, Content Management, Graphic Design, Social Media Marketing and Campaigns, Email Marketing, Digital Strategy, Photography, Image Editing, Graphics, Social Media, Advertising, Research, Copy Editing, Public Relations, Media Relations, Corporate Communication, and Copy Editing
Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite,Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, WordPress, HTML, CSS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year