Hours per week: 10-20
Description: Bring your creative talents to our marketing and communications team! Learn about working in K-12 education and local government and make a difference in southeast Minnesota communities. Southeast Service Cooperative is seeking an intern to work on specific projects, including, but not limited to:
- Design marketing materials (newsletters, brochures, flyers, and catalog)
- Create and schedule email campaigns
- Design, implement and evaluate social media communication plan
- Research, build, and update profiles for member record
- Assist with service delivery, booking professional development sessions, contracts, customer service, site coordination and workshop/training evaluation
Education, Experience, and Qualifications: Must be enrolled in or recently completed associate’s or bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design, business management, education or public administration. Proficient in Microsoft office and various social media platforms. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite preferred. Demonstrated accuracy, timeliness, organizational, and communication skills.
Competencies that will be explored and developed in this internship:
- Detail Oriented
- Persuade and Influence
- Problem Solving
- Resourcefulness and Initiative
Physical requirements: Able to sit for extended period of time (approximately 4 hours at a time) and work at a computer (enter data) and/or desk. Able to lift and carry light loads (up to approximately 20 lbs).
Reports to: Kari Kubicek, Program Manager
Wage: $10 per hour
Southeast Service Cooperative is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.