Our work matters. We help people get the medicine they need to feel better and live well. We do not lose sight of that. It fuels our passion and drives every decision we make.
Job Posting TitleCorp Communication Intern
The corporate communication intern will have the chance to perform a wide range of activities. Experiences will include working in a digital content management system to maintain information on the company’s Intranet and Internet, creating corporate newsletters and mailing lists, participating in and leading meetings, using web analytics to assess the results of communication efforts, and helping to plan and execute initiatives such as desk drops, on-site events and communication campaigns.
Responsibilities (provide 3-6 bullet points summarizing the responsibilities and projects that the intern will work on):
· Researching and/or writing stories for various communication channels
· Posting and updating content on PrimeToday (Intranet site)
· Compiling current and historical corporate information for easy reference and use in presentations
· Assisting with a mid-year presentation on corporate communications projects and results
· Developing communication plans for both internal and external audiences
· Implementing elements of communication plans, including working closely with Prime’s creative team
· Tracking analytics specific to internal and external communication campaigns
· Other duties as assigned
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate four year degree program at an accredited institution; must be at a Junior or Senior level and pursuing a degree directly related to the position
o English, Communications, Journalism or Public Relations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage several projects at once
· Interest in health care or public health
Must be authorized, now and in the future, to work full-time in the United States for other than practical training. Prime will not sponsor applicants for work visas.