Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Work with experienced sales/marketing professionals to develop your writing, research, and analytical skills as you help promote Atmosphere Commercial Interiors products and services and support our Sales and Marketing Teams.
- Blog writing
- Market research
- RFP / RFI research and production
- Social Media projects
- Event support
- Assist sales and marketing management with any day to day administrative support as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven research abilities
- Experience with managing social media content
- Ability to generate and implement creative ideas
- Great customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Enrollment in a degree seeking program, Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
- Coursework or experience related to above job responsibilities
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Experience in Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator