Internships at UnitedHealth Group. If you want an intern experience that will dramatically shape your career, consider a company that’s dramatically shaping our entire health care system. UnitedHealth Group internship opportunities will provide a hands-on view of a rapidly evolving, incredibly challenging marketplace of ideas, products and services. You’ll work side by side with some of the smartest people in the business on assignments that matter. So here we are. You have a lot to learn. We have a lot to do. It’s the perfect storm. And even better? Join us and you may end up staying for a career in which you can do your life’s best work.(sm)
- Coordinating and managing projects assisting the marketing staff, such as planning seminars and conferences
- Organizing catering, presentation equipment, locations, marketing collateral and other needs for events
- Updating the Marketing Director on event planning/progress
- Managing databases
- Developing strategies for reaching new brokers and markets
- Providing copy for marketing materials
- Identifying markets and working with national marketing process to develop materials for campaigns and tracking budgets
- Candidates must have superior writing skills and a keen eye for detail. Solid computer skills are essential
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field from an accredited college/university
- Minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and SharePoint
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.