Beehive Strategic Communication is looking for an account supervisor to join our award-winning St. Paul agency. The account supervisor will lead business for agency healthcare and financial services clients. The ideal candidate has 6-7 years of public relations and strategic communication experience – both external and internal – primarily in an agency setting. (Comparable titles: account executive, senior account executive, account manager)
Beehive is best known for fresh insights, creative strategies and positive connections that create enduring value for our clients. We are inspired by the global movement toward purpose-driven businesses and are committed to using the power of communication to build better businesses for a better world. Our expertise includes research, communication strategy, brand positioning, employee engagement and internal communication, public relations, social and digital marketing, and crisis communication.
· Core Skills – Strong PR, strategic communication, digital/social and presentation skills; excellent writer and editor across communications channels, industries and brand voices
· Research – Develops effective communications plans grounded in industry and marketplace research and competitive analysis/insights; strategic thinker that drives meaningful business results
· Client Service – Earns client confidence through solid strategic counsel; delivers insights, new ideas and high-value results; thinks big and inspires clients; acts with urgency and confidence
· Measurement – Leads measurement plans and client reporting; ensures client has clear business results to show for investment; knowledgeable about measurement approaches and best practices; guides junior staff in measurement execution
· Account Management – Effectively manages projects, people, timelines and budgets. Strong collaborator with account teams and clients; holds self and team accountable; effectively delegates to junior staff and manages expectations with senior account leads
· Well-being Skills – Consistently invests in personal energy and well-being; is collaborative, creative and curious; is committed to being authentic, open and honest; acts with integrity
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing or related field
· 6 – 7 years of professional experience
· Agency experience required
Beehive People Promise
To nurture a culture that inspires and values well-being, creativity and growth so we all keep getting better.
Our team brings this to life every day by:
· Working to our full potential and consistently delivering our best work.
· Building trust by taking full responsibility for our words, actions and work.
· Working with appreciation and gratitude.
· Investing in our personal energy/well-being to bring a positive outlook to our work, team and clients
· Stretching ourselves to grow, reflecting and learning from our experiences.
Does this sound like a culture that could inspire and engage you? A position that would challenge and excite you?
Please submit a resume and writing sample or direct questions to Rebecca Martin at email@example.com. Deadline: April 28.