Our client, a top financial services provider is seeking part-time social media talent! Please see details below and apply for consideration!
Key Objectives For This Role:
- Manage the social media channels for company (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest)
- Coordinate with content teams within the various business units to
create valuable content that engages consumers and fulfills business
objectives (brand awareness, website traffic, etc.)
- Extensive use of social media tools--company will be using Meltwater
analytics, experience with that is ideal. However, prior use of tools
such as Radian6/Social Studio, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Bitly, Google
Analytics are also helpful.
- Social media content postings and infographic design highlighting objectives.
Other Responsibilities May Include:
- Create weekly and monthly reporting distributed to CMO and extended
social team to analyze and refine content strategy and focus to improve
engagement and value
- Manage back-end platform support for third-party application allowing
registered representatives to use social media for marketing purposes
while staying compliant and within FINRA guidelines.
- Primary source of internal POV documents for social media industry
updates, platform changes and updates, and recommendations for expansion
to new platforms.