At the Crayola Experience, we are ambassadors for the power of color and creativity. Each day, we help children discover the magic of color through hands-on experiences that allow them to express their unique ideas so they blossom into inspired, original adults. Help children discover the magic by joining us as a...
Crayola Experience Mall of America
This position is responsible for executing of various Marketing plans
and programs including media, promotions, online, social media, PR and
partnerships. Position also helps manage internal and external
communications with team members as well as guests. Required to work
weekends, evenings and holidays.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drives ticket sales by implementing CE marketing plan tactics throughout the year.
• Responsible for developing relationships & coordinating full trade with various media outlets throughout the year.
• Manages execution of all marketing analysis and reporting including
promotions ROI, social media activity, guest feedback results, etc.
• Responsible for the development of content for the website, social media posts, blog posts and press releases.
• Manages all website revisions through SiteCore system.
• Responsible for email blast program including all email blasts to
various target audiences (general, annual pass & group sales) &
email list database management.
• Responsible for execution of attraction theming programs, local
marketing opportunities, brochure distribution programs, marketing
collateral updates, etc.
• Collaborates with The Crayola Store, Admissions and Attractions teams
to help execute any and all special events/programs to ensure seamless
• Executes Market Research to guide decision making and marketing analytics to provide insight for business decisions.
• Develops relationships with current and future promotional partners and distributes all marketing collateral when necessary.
• Implements social media posts & PR activities/reporting.
• BS/BA degree (Marketing or Business degree preferred) and two years
general business experience or 4 years experience in an advertising or
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Lotus Notes experience preferred
• Familiarity with email marketing systems (such as constant contact) & website management tools (such as SiteCore) a plus.
• Creative writing skills
• Understands various social media platforms
• Good organizational skills with ability to handle several projects
• General business management skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Innovative thinker
•Willingness to explore and learn new tasks
• Detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to direct cross functional peers on projects where they are leading.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to
walk; use hands and fingers to operate, handle, or feel objects, tools,
or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move over 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust
We offer competitive salary, outstanding benefits and the potential for
advancement through the use of creative abilities. No phone calls