Job title Marketing Manager
Reports to EVP
Job Purpose Our Marketing Manager will oversee brand and communication strategy while helping us develop award winning marketing campaigns. You will collaborate with our leadership team to develop and execute product introductions, marketing materials, websites, email and social communication, press releases and overall written correspondence. You should have 3+ years of marketing and/or advertising experience, superior creative and technical writing skills and have a background in digital media and analytics. You should have a keen eye for art and design, a knack for producing edgy and concise copy and a passion for what you do.
- Develop, manage and oversee Hammer Made’s communication, branding and advertising initiatives
- Create, write and edit sales collateral, newsletters, and email marketing
- Manage, write and develop Hammer Made’s social media initiatives. Work with internal stakeholders across the organization to develop creative solutions and communication plans
- Serve as liaison with PR and news agencies, where needed.
- Experience in coordinating and staging photo and video shoots for use in company campaigns
- Graphic Design capabilities or the ability to manage contract graphic designers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, communication and public relations in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communication Strong interpersonal skills that can work across multi-functional areas
- Proven project management capabilities
- Superior creative and technical written, oral and copy editing skills.
- Highly proficient with social media channel content management and idea generation
- Experience managing Graphic Designers
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with limited direction
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to transform ideas into meaningful and easy to understand marketing.
- Ability to be creative and think outside of the box
- Knowledge of or proficiency in email management systems, Adobe Photoshop and ability to learn other resources as needed.