Get your summer started with a bang doing something that counts. Yes, it pays, but you'll also get a feel for a startup marketing department. Every day is different. You help by organizing projects, contacting constituents and keeping things on track. We have more than we can get done, talented staff, a great brand, a working coffee maker, and a lot to do. Did I mention we're busy? Do you like coffee? You can make a difference. And later, when you're looking for a real job, people will ask you about it.
Navegate is an innovative company whose award-winning technology is revolutionizing the industry with every quote, every transport, every shipment and every purchase order. With offices strategically located in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Chicago, Sioux Falls, Mendota Heights and St. Paul, we are a global company with local roots. If you are ready to be hands on, with the brakes off, let’s talk.
Why you’ll like it here
- It's about marketing - brands, colors, graphics and words!
- Marketing is more fun than sales
- Not a lot of micro-managing
- You might have to manage yourself (a lot)
- Free food (sometimes)
- Lunch with the cool kids outside on our terrace
- You can wear sunglasses inside
- Our marketing leader is pulled in multiple directions
- Help him get stuff done
- Organize - create the marketing calendar
- Ask questions & show initiative
- Ask other people questions too
- Bachelor’s degree is desired, but we have indispensable employees without one
- An interest in marketing and all the rights and obligations tied to the mantle of being "in marketing"
- Comfort using computers and technological software
- Ability to multitask (if you can juggle four bananas while answering the phone and speaking to someone on the other side of the world while checking your email, you will probably be alright here)
- Excellent communication skills (talking, speaking on the phone, emailing, texting, carrier pigeons, etc.)