Room & Board, a modern furniture and accessories retailer, has a newly-created opportunity for a Communications Associate to manage the voice of our external employment brand. This individual will build awareness about our employment culture as well as promote current career opportunities. In this part-time role (3 to 4 days a week) with full benefits, you will be a member of the Internal Communications team in the Human Resources department and will partner with the Recruitment and Marketing teams.
- Refine and strengthen our employment hallmarks
- Update our Careers site content
- Strengthen our employment presence on social media
- Create recruitment collateral
- Manage opportunities for external employment recognition
- Draft engaging internal communication stories
- Three to five years of hands-on experience in marketing content execution and social media strategies with a passion for employment branding
- Experience with brand positioning, value propositions and consistently communicating key messages in written and image form
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field, or equivalent experience
To learn more about working at Room & Board, please visit our Careers site.
Room & Board is an environment of inclusion.