Day-to-day duties include pitching the media, writing pitches and other client materials, developing client updates, media monitoring and administrative duties. This is a full-time entry-level position with benefits including health insurance and paid vacation time.
- B.A. in public relations, journalism, mass communications, marketing or a related field
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Social media proficiency
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player
- Willingness to respond to media requests and needs after hours and on weekends as needed
- Delivers work on or before deadline
- PR or editorial internship experience preferred
About Spotlight Media Relations:
Spotlight Media Relations is a public relations agency with offices in New York and Minneapolis-St.Paul. Our specialty is generating high-impact media placements for our clients in consumer media with an emphasis on both broadcast media and data-driven editorial feature content. Current clients include national beauty, fashion, health/wellness and lifestyle brands and experts.
Please send a resume, cover letter and optional writing sample to Lauren Bettenga at email@example.com.