Assists in the development of marketing strategies and manages and executes those strategies, along with develop programs which directly support the bank and organization-wide goals established in the Strategic Plan and/or communicated by the Chief Brand Officer. Manages marketing messages to ensure brand consistency across all marketing avenues, including social media. Builds relationships with local partners to identify possible marketing sponsorship opportunities to grow the banks presence in both a traditional and non-traditional way. The marketing manager is also responsible for managing the marketing GL and tracking, along with development of the marketing metrics program. Assists the Chief Brand Officer with CX, PR and other related responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Branding
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Public Relations
- LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountable) & 10x Leadership
- Banking Compliance
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing
- Minimum of five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior bank marketing experience desired
- Minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory/management role.
writing skills and the ability to proof read and edit bank marketing
products, brochures, ads and other correspondence to identify errors in
content, spelling and grammar.
- Ability to write reports, ad copy and correspondence.
- Ability to speak professionally and effectively with customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to analyze information and produce appropriate reports.
- Knowledge of standard marketing metrics for financial institutions.
- Basic accounting and reconciliation skills preferred.
- Strong skill set in the use of the following software applications:Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to create graphs and charts using Excel required.
- Expertise and strong knowledge in the use and maintenance of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other social media desired.
with Salesforce.com, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and
Photoshop), Fiserv Director and Viewpoint preferred.
- The working environment is typical for an office and does not require exposure to difficult or hazardous conditions.