Bio Clean, a Forterra Company, is currently recruiting a full-time Marketing Manager at the Maple Grove location. Reporting to the National Sales Director, the Marketing Manager will collaborate with the Bio Clean senior management team to develop and lead the implementation of a marketing strategy for the business. This position will be responsible for managing the Bio Clean’s marketing program. Incumbent will also work with members of the sales team and Forterra Corporate to build brand awareness and improve communications with customers with the goal of enhancing, expanding and sustainably grow sales revenues.
- In conjunction with the National Sales Director, Forterra Corporate and members of the sales team, develop the marketing strategy and marketing plan designed to support Bio Clean goals, objectives and growth targets as defined in the Bio Clean Performance Contract.
- Prepare and manage overall marketing budget.
- Monitor, track and report industry and competitor trends to the management team.
- Research and analyze customer feedback and insights.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns and related materials through advertising, public relations, web, e-mail, social media and direct mail channels.
- Develop and manage the library of sales materials, including brochures, sell sheets, case studies, product animations, videos and photographic images.
- Manage relationships with media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Monitor communications, brand usage and ensure consistent usage across all publicly circulated materials to ensure that all outward facing aspects of Bio Clean’s business meet Forterra branding objectives.
- Organize the company's participation in tradeshows, exhibitions, conferences and seminars that have been approved by the National Sales Director or Regional Sales Director including securing exhibition space, planning booth layout, promotional campaigns and promotional materials to leverage the event while remaining within budget.
- Report on the event and how well the key campaign was leveraged.
- In conjunction with other team, members create and maintain current, complete and accurate lead, contact and campaign records within CRM system.
- Assist as needed in training employees and sales channel partners to ensure they are familiar with and fully conversant with the company’s marketing materials, sales tools and their application.
- Update and maintain the company’s CRM. Report on marketing metrics monthly. Review dashboards and reports on a regular basis and assess progress against the targets.
- Support the Product Management and Product Development team to ensure that the product development and product enhancement programs are market led.
- Actively support and adhere to the company’s health & safety, quality and environmental compliance programs.
- Performs special projects or assignments as directed.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of three-five years sales or marketing experience in a related role in water, construction or related industry.
- Minimum of three plus years’ supervisory and/or leadership experience.
- Solid understanding of marketing fundamentals such as market needs, structure and drivers is essential.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of people and personalities.
- Creative thinker.
- Strong technical writing abilities. Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with strong presentation skills.
- Solid business acumen.
- Self-motivated, fast learner, shows initiative, willing to seek out information to achieve goals.
- Able to apply effective time management and self-management skills.
- Possess thorough, organized and detail-oriented approach to work.
- Proficient computer skills in desktop publishing, graphic design, multimedia marketing software along with Microsoft office products (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook)
- Familiar with CRM systems such as QuickBase.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and ability to travel over 25-30 percent of the time
Forterra is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. M/F/D/V – Forterra is a Drug Free Workplace.