If you're highly motivated to pursue a career in the advertising, public relations or marketing agency world, submit your information to us right away!
For more information regarding Modern Promos, visit our website at www.ModernPromos.com
Modern Promos is actively seeking ambitious, energetic and experienced Account Supervisors to grow and retain our client’s and Modern Promos business. This position oversees a portfolio of accounts or client segment and facilitates collaboration and innovation within their team and internal departments throughout all stages of development and execution. Develop and evolve vision and account plans while developing key partnerships to drive sustainable financial growth and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Oversees a portfolio of small accounts or collection of multiple business units for a larger client in.
- Plays influential role in sustaining account growth, diversification and profitability.
for managing client relationship health, client satisfaction, and
sustained year-over-year client retention for his/her designated
- Key strategic business partner, advisor and relationship lead for senior and manager-level clients in her/his account portfolio.
efforts to qualify, assess and focus new business and new project
opportunities. Participates in new business pitches for the Office, as
necessary (for both existing and prospective clients).
- Plays an influential role during the strategic planning of all new projects or engagements.
- Uses data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and adds strategic value at every step of the creative process.
as a key catalyst for his/her accounts. Inspires and challenges our
internal teams to deliver best-in-class strategy and creative ideas for
- Supervises, develops, trains and manages performance reviews of Client Services direct reports.
and collaborates with all department and capability peers, execs and
working teams to create smart, innovative, marketing programs and
creative work that delivers results.
a sharp knowledge of, and thoughtful POV on, the principles of
marketing, advertising, product / service innovation and media.
strong aptitude for the role and impact of experiential and brand
activation marketing including trade shows, street teams, shopper
marketing, experiences, etc. Passionate and curious, of emerging trends
in social, mobile, product and service innovation, media and tech and
- Exposure to a diverse mix of industry category verticals a plus. Has a long history of forging strong relationships with clients
- Solid experience in multi-channel, integrated work that demonstrates his/her versatility as a marketer and business leader.
leading data-driven and performance-driven marketing programs. A
knowledge and appreciation for how to apply data and analytics to the
- Can direct, craft and deliver a strategic and persuasive presentation.
- At times, will execute job duties of direct reports ranging from staffing and recruiting to activation coordination and logistics.
- Proven working experience in Account
Management, Business Development, Operations or a relevant role -
Experiential, Event, Shopper, Out-of-Home, Public Relations Market
knowledge A PLUS
- Highly motivated to pursue a career in a marketing agency or PR/event planning firm environment.
- Intermediate computer knowledge/experience with Google Drive/G Suite.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding proprietary client and field staffer information.
to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while
maintaining accuracy, attention to details, and adherence to company
policies and procedures.
- Creative thinking, strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication is a must
- Experience in customer support is a plus
Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Management, Public Relations,
Communications, Hospitality Management, or other related majors.
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM but expect to have “wacky” schedule of random nights and weekends.
Position will work from Edina, MN. Some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected dependent on client needs.
Full-Time Employees at Modern Promos, will be provided with an employee benefit package and the opportunity to be part of a rapidly expanding, industry leading and fun company!
- Competitive compensation plus commission
- Company Google Chromebook
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- And much more!