This isn't packaged goods. It's a bigger challenge than that. Here you're making a difference in people's lives, starting with your own. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
UnitedHealth Group is seeking a Social Media Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for providing actionable insights from social media and other digital channels. You will provide real - time trend and threat monitoring. Additionally, you will provide listening and analysis for campaigns and events. You are an excellent communicator who can make data easy to understand and highlight opportunities to act. You have experience working in a fast - paced agile environment, have strong project management skills, and will be able to build relationships while working in a global, geographically disbursed organization.
The Social Media Analyst is an active and critical part of the enterprise’s Digital Monitoring, Reporting and Analytics Team and helps promote and protect UnitedHealth Group’s image and reputation, mitigate risk, support organizational goals, and assist with reporting for stakeholders across the enterprise. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the digital and social media space.
- Plan, lead, and conduct digital research for brand, industry, and trend analysis.
- Provide analysis and reporting for social media and multi - channel marketing campaigns.
- Provide real - time social media monitoring as part of our 24 / 7 global coverage to: Identify conversations that the enterprise should join or sustain, help Corporate Communications and business segments understand why it’s important to participate in associated engagements; Identify, size and scope potential risks, vulnerabilities, incidents, issues and situations that may lead to adverse digital and social media exposure; Detect potential crisis events and follow the enterprise’s social media crisis plan; Escalate issues, as necessary, to specific individuals / teams across the enterprise.
- Gather data and identify insights for digital/social media measurement reports. Ability to distill large quantities of data into clear and concise insights.
- Create and deliver data - driven presentations, reports, and dashboards that visually represent results and inform stakeholders about issues and areas of concern.
- Develop custom reporting templates and dashboards based on business partner requirements.
- Stay current on emerging social media tools, technologies, trends and developments.
- Guide others in selecting metrics and measurement goals to drive business impact.
- Assist in training and mentoring new team members how to properly use enterprise monitoring and analysis tools.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years of experience in social media monitoring, insight and data analysis
- 2+ years of experience establishing / managing search terms and working with enterprise social media monitoring tools such as Sysomos, Sprinklr, or Brandwatch
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as required
- Experience building dashboards using Tableau
- 2+ years of experience with web analytics using Adobe Sitecatalyst
- Experience working as part of a global, geographically distributed team
- Highly self - directed and resourceful to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate technical and metrics - based information to non - technical audiences.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high - performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.