If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
As a Social Media Manager you will be integral in growing our Social Consumer Care capability. This important position will be concentrating on building a broader presence across the enterprise for Social Consumer Care and deepening its strategic value.
You will take a leadership role in strategic elements of the capability including playbooks, reporting and listening. You will be required to partner will different stakeholders to meet a variety of existing and new business requirements.
The expectation of the position would be to help build and drive the idea of a Social Consumer Care Center of Excellence model across the enterprise.
- Manage the day - to - day support of frontline teams (this could include guidance on specific interactions, platform assistance through to reporting needs)
- Helping to develop a content strategy (with the broader business) to meet the needs of Consumer Care through Social
- Develop value add reporting for both operations leaders and product owners which could be shared up to an executive leadership level
- Develop and deploy a consumer care listening and continuous improvement program to drive actionable insights from our customers and beyond
- Lead Location Based Intelligence pilot program with applicable LOBs
- Support multiple lines of business / clients with specific Social needs
- Be the primary contact for our technology vendor
- Apply business acumen to analyze the Social activity and identify any improvement opportunities
- Support the Social Consumer Care Director in building the Optum Social Consumer Care Strategy
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the qualifications listed in this posting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Social Management tools
- 3 - 5 years working with social media (either in a marketing or customer care capacity)
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- 3+ years of experience within a matrix organization
- 2+ years of developing executive ready reports / presentations
- Ability to communicate analysis including trends and opportunities to clients and the business in writing and verbally
- Experience with Sprinklr products
- Social customer care experience
- Operations experience
- Project management experience
- Healthcare experience
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Social Media Manager, Social Media, Sprinklr, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota