The Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for curating the Waterous social media sites, working with our web site, creating marketing campaigns based on inbound data, maintaining and utilizing HubSpot inbound marketing software, and interfacing with Waterous media outlets. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the Marketing and Communications Manager and assists with ongoing marketing projects.Key Tasks:
- Assess the social media markets for Waterous.
- Enhance social media sites using paid boosts.
- Create data, monitor data and forward items to the appropriate personnel.
- Keep social media sites current and relevant.
Waterous Web Site
- Provide necessary updates to Waterous web site using Magento software.
- Integrate Hubspot Inbound marketing with web site.
- Make suggestions on how to make the Waterous web site a better sales and marketing tool.
Inbound Marketing (HubSpot)
- Create marketing campaigns to gather inbound marketing leads.
- Integrate CRM with inbound marketing leads.
- Analyze data from e-blasts using CRM for lead generation
- Work with print and media outlets for ad placements and media buys
- Assist in the development of sales materials for OEM Sales Managers
- Assist in ad and video creations
- Assist in product launches, product naming and product releases
- Assist in tradeshow preparation
Education / Experience:
- Four-year degree in marketing or related field
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing
- Experienced in Social Media
- Experienced in web site software (Magento)
- Experienced in marketing automation programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
Waterous Company offers a competitive compensation including a quarterly incentive and a comprehensive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, vacation, 401K, tuition reimbursement, STD/LTD, AD&D and more.
Brief Company Description:
Waterous Company has over 131 years of instilling confidence and trust within firefighters the world over. Waterous manufactures the most innovative pumps and apparatus for the fire service industry. Pumps and firefighting apparatus are crucial components to the longstanding tradition of saving lives and protecting citizens; and like the citizens who count on firefighters to protect their community, firefighters depend on their fire pump manufacturer to provide trustworthy, high-powered equipment that performs in top shape at a moment's notice. It's a responsibility Waterous is honored to accept and deliver. Visit us at www.waterousco.com to learn more.