3M is seeking a Global Marketing Communications Supervisor for the 3M Health Care Business Group’s - Oral Care Solutions Division, located in Maplewood, MN.
The person hired for the position of Global Marketing Communications Specialist will provide strategic direction and execution for global integrated communications plans that drive business growth and enhance 3M’s reputation and brand strategy. This position provides opportunities to demonstrate professionalism and expertise to influence the customer along the buyers’ journey and deliver 3M results. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, a strategic approach to developing content across the customer buyer journey, and an executional mind-set. This role makes a difference!
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide global marketing communications leadership for oral care product portfolios
- Plan, develop, execute and measure global integrated marketing communications strategies, plans, programs, campaigns and content to drive business growth and enhance reputation
- Identify opportunities for replication of strategies, plans and/or programs by regions
- Develop measurement techniques to assess results of programs and adjust plans as needed
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop content strategies and plans that drive customer engagement across the buyer’s journey
- Manage external creative resources and vendors
- Ensure alignment to corporate and business brand strategy, identity and tone of voice
- Establish and manage advertising/merchandise budget, monitoring and adjusting plans as needed
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience in Communications and/or Marketing
- Minimum of one (1) year of digital communications experience or similar (i.e. content creation, content marketing, online advertising, link strategy development, and/or tagging)
- Minimum of two (2) years of cross-functional team experience
- Experience in in B2B communications preferrably in a health care or regulated industry environment
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Strong collaboration and team management skills
- Experience with consumer insights
- Comfortable with ambiguity and risk taking
- Experience working in a matrixed organization – Ability to make strong business cases that lead to management support for programs
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic/international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.