BTG's a growing international specialist healthcare company. Our mission is to bring to market medical products that meet the needs of specialist healthcare physicians and their patients. We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Manager, Product Marketing at our office in Arden Hills, MN.
The Sr. Product Manager will develop and execute marketing strategies and plans for Interventional Oncology products in the BTG portfolio. This individual will lead and implement projects to support the products, interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a quality outcome, on strategy and on deadline.
- Lead plans to optimize the commercial potential of BTG Interventional Oncology products approved in the US.
- Manage promotional programs to support approved products in the US, including sales force support programs.
- Identify gaps in understanding of market and customers; recommend and manage market programs to fill information gaps.
- Integrate competitive analysis into commercial planning.
- Collaborate with other functional areas to develop accurate, supportable product messages.
- Implement the value proposition for the products, payor information and support.
- Participate in annual budget planning to support promotional projects. Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to prepare draft launch plans and budgets.
- Collaborate with appropriate functions on projects to optimize reimbursement, trade and metrics.
- Provide input into business development opportunities on an ad hoc basis.
- Participate in marketing team functions, projects and activities including planning, budgeting, and brainstorming to optimize assets across the portfolio.
- Effectively manage contractors and vendor relationships to ensure efficient and effective promotional programs.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws regulating commercial activities.
- Ensure that all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with BTG values.
- College or university degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a medical device, commercial function
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical and strategic skills
- Proactive, forward-thinking approach; high initiative and self-motivated to manage projects with minimal oversight
- Ability to lead high-level managers to compliance with milestones and deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven planning and organizational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environment and priorities. Ability to make independent decisions in accordance with knowledge of the business and those supported
- Medical device commercial experience preferred, but not required
- Payer/hospital reimbursement experience preferred
BTG is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive compensation & benefit packages, challenging opportunities and a culture of working together in a supportive way built on our strong foundation of values