Minneapolis-based Maccabee Public Relations, a five-time winner of Minnesota Business magazine’s “100 Best Places to Work,” has an immediate opening for an ambitious Senior Account Executive.
What will it take for you to join Maccabee? You have 3 to 7 years of experience in agency or corporate communications and media relations/publicity, as well as deep familiarity with influencer/blogger relations and successful marketing use of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
You’re an excellent writer with talent for digital communications, B2B and consumer media relations and online storytelling. Your supervisors and co-workers are dazzled by your:
- Superb project, client service and event management skills
- Collaborative relationships with other staff members and clients
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work productively with editors, producers, reporters and bloggers/influencers
Send a cover note and your resume to Executive Vice President Gwen Chynoweth at email@example.com.
What does Maccabee offer you?
- Cutting-edge professional development in media relations, content creation, social media marketing and inbound marketing.
- Inspiration from a purpose-driven team of boldly creative, client-obsessed co-workers.
Maccabee – winner of the Silver Halo Award for “Best Cause Marketing Campaign” and Promo Interactive’s “Best Viral Campaign” – is the agency whose high energy, nurturing culture is fueled by a jukebox stuffed with 1950s R&B, an animated Elvis Presley clock, Monty Python posters and a singular dedication to professional development for each employee.
Learn more about the opportunity to work at Maccabee at www.maccabee.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and our MaccaPR blog.