We are currently searching for top talent to work in Minneapolis, the homebrew capital of the world and the Northern Brewer world headquarters. Our goal is to find entrepreneurial thinkers and doers who share our passion for growth and have demonstrated their ambition through interesting and demanding professional roles and education. Our strength lies in the diversity of our team members’ previous experiences. For all our roles, we are open to candidates from various backgrounds, including experience with top startups, management consulting, operations, and other related functions or industries. A passion for homebrewing and willingness to get your hands dirty on brew day doesn’t hurt.
Northern Brewer is currently seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager that will oversee our paid and organic social media channels. The Social Media Manager will be an integral part of the ecommerce team. This position is fast paced, creative, and exciting. This role will report into the VP of Marketing.
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Manage, create and deliver content for the organization's social media channels and recommend new opportunities within the social landscape
- Oversee the relationship with social media agency and direct media purchase administration
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage social marketing Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and regularly report on status and effectiveness.
- Research, plan and build comprehensive social media content calendars based on brand strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing and creative teams to provide engaging customer social content: events, promotions, product releases, partnerships, etc.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in social media, community management and/or digital PR
- Strong leadership qualities and minimum 2 years experience in managing a team
- Strong relationships with representatives from major social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Must be capable of developing larger strategies and demonstrate tactical expertise
- Experience using analytics and research to drive business decisions
- Deep knowledge of social direct response strategies, including paid media across social media platforms
- Passion for “always on” channels and innovative marketing within the digital space
- Familiarity and experience with social listening and tracking tools
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Experience using time-management skills, such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates
- A true self-starter. Northern Brewers is proud of the speed at which our business moves and we are looking for those who are willing to be a part of our fast-paced environment.
- An individual with experience and passion within the eCommerce space.
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking skills. We expect our team members to learn quickly and handle challenges, wherever they are needed within the company. You will be trusted to develop plans to improve our business based on your specific area of responsibility and adapt to evolving responsibility as our business grows.
- Advanced project and people management skills that are needed to deliver great results in our work environment.
- Knowledge and interest in our industry. This includes someone who loves home brewing, has done their homework on our industry, and has a perspective on new processes and our opportunities for growth.
Minority / Gender / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation…none of that matters. Just commitment to meeting the needs of our customers