broadhead is looking for a Communications Manager who takes the bull by the horns. As our Communications Manager, you own our agency's visibility. Boom. You got this. The words "promote," "elevate" and "drive business development" are as essential to you as your daily cup of coffee. Working alongside the Business Development team, you never shy away from sharing your can-do attitude.
Day-to-day work life will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Managing broadhead's website and all social media platforms.
- The ability to juggle meetings, emotions and the next great content creation idea to come across your desk.
- Agency award show entries. You're on it.
- Daily interaction with your good pals Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Keynote; you help develop presentations for upcoming meetings and RFPs.
- The consumption of copious amounts of coffee and a glazed or sprinkled carb or two when tempted.
- Agency marketing materials and branded content is your bread and butter, so you ensure all materials are aligned with our agency style and brand guidelines.
- A slight obsession with an on-time, on-budget, on-strategy work life.
- Administering our agency lead-generation database, new-business research, networking events and potential sponsorships.
- Cool coworkers. Yep, we dig each other from 9 to 5.
- A wardrobe of your own casual, but professional, choosing.
Every job has a level of abilities and expectations; here are a few of ours:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism/Mass Communication, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of agency or related experience. (Bonus if you've got client/brand development experience in your back pocket.)
- Organizational skills that rival Martha Stewart's.
- The talent to smile while sweating; you multi-task with the best of 'em.
- A personality that exudes confidence without ego.
- CMS platform and basic understanding of HTML — no problem.
- An insatiable appetite for ad industry news and trends.
- An everyday, ready-and-willing self-starter attitude to find successful solutions.
- A's in written and verbal communication; you're a modern-day Shakespeare.
- Stellar collaboration. (Yes, it's a buzzword, but here it's how we roll.)
Great. Meeting us is just a cover letter and resume upload away. Apply here.